The LET (Licensure Exam for Teachers) is a challenging exam. Even the smartest test-takers can fail if they come to the board exam unprepared. To prepare properly for the exam, you need to have access to the best and latest LET reviewer, practice tests and LET updates.
Test your skills with these 10 LET Professional Education questions:
IMPORTANT: We post new sets of questions regularly, come back regularly for more questions.
1. In order to keep the teacher from talking “too much” without diminishing her role as a guide during the class discussion, which of the following would be appropriate?
a. Assign pupils leaders to take charge of the class.
b. Use some silent signals or non-verbal cues.
c. Ask the students to provide input and ask them to recite.
d. Talk only if the pupils are ready to listen.
2. For advanced pupils, what kind of activity should be given after the lesson is taught?
a. corrective activity
b. interest activity
c. reinforcement activity
d. enrichment activity
3. In leading the students to formulate generalizations, what kind of question should be asked?
a. evaluation question
b. rote-memory question
c. hypothetical question
d. focusing question
4. There is a confusion in the process of issuing diplomas in your school. Which of the following will you suggest immediately?
a. Create a workflow chart
b. Development of an organizational chart
c. Assignment of one teacher as project manager
d. Create an incident report with the principal
5. An experienced teacher in your school is requested to assist and help the inexperienced teachers. This strategy is called __.
a. peer teaching
b. Colleague teaching
c. peer coaching
d. team teaching
6. Both review and practice are necessary to reinforce retention of what has been learned. The latter is most useful in the___?
a. changing of attitudes
b. understanding of vague concepts
c. comparisons of concepts learned
d. mastery skills
7. You will be assigned to another school after the second grading period. You will:
a. Complete all your records before leaving to the new school and submit them to the principal
b. Report at once to the principal at the said school. There is no need to coordinate with the principal of your previous school.
c. Ask your co-teacher to complete your records and move on to your designated school
d. Ask the principal to complete all your records.
8. You were required eight hours of work. You finished your tasks in only six hours.
a. Leave the school when the principal is not watching.
b. Work on your lesson plan for the following school day.
c. Gossip with your close friends.
d. Find something to do within the school building to look busy.
9. What is the reason why learning activities should be carefully planned?
a. The accomplishment of the objectives depends on the planned learning activities
b. They create order in the development of skills, attitudes and knowledge
c. Plans are centered in the children’s energy and attention span
d. The teacher’s ability to plan is tested
10. Which of the following is manifested if there are available textbooks and materials for every learner?
a. improvement of quality education
b. development of study skills
c. encouragement of the student to study
d. improvement of school and community relation
LETpasser.com offers you different tools to practice for the LET:
LET Reviewer eBooks
Professional Education 2018 LET Reviewer eBook:
LET Reviewer 2018 Online Practice Tests with Answers
LETPasser.com also offer an ever growing list of practice tests on Professional Education, General Education and the Major Subjects. Come back every day to practice here for free.
More LET Review Practice Exams:
- The Free LET Professional Education Practice Test Plan
- 20-Item Online Professional Education Practice Test
- 50-Item Online Professional Education Practice Test
- 100-Item Online Professional Education Practice Test
*Note: The answer key for each exam is presented at the end of the test.
Sample LET Questions with Answers and Explanations
LET Review Notes
Professional Education Review Notes